Friday, January 9, 2009

Thank You so so very much, SPG for my very first award!! It is so lovely of you! I can't wait to send it around to more Fabulous blogs!!


You are truly beautiful. Beautiful means more than a pretty face! It also means that you are unique, and oh so full of grace! The things in you that go on much deeper than the softness of your skin are the things that make you beautiful, both inside and within! Rules: Find and give the beautiful ladies that you follow. Don't be shy and don't forget to notify! I am passing this along to....






3 comments:

Kate said...

Aww thanks. I am so glad I found your blog :)

TG said...

You deserve it!!!

Meg said...

thank you so much for the award!! it's actually my first!
your blog is such a fun read, always excited to see the looks you put together.