Thursday, January 15, 2009


Thank you so so Much, BLC at "The Company She Keeps" (must check out her fabulous blog) For my second blog award!!! You all ways have the CUTEST posts!! "Rules: A) You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive. The person who gave you the award must also heart the New Year. B) List five loves about the New Year. No limit beyond five. C) Pass on, as many peeps as you like. And, let 'em know!D) Don't forget to tag the awarder!"

I am passing this on too.......




1. I love the though of getting to start of the New Year off fresh with resolutions!
2. I love trying to beat your friends to stay up to the New Year!
3. I love that felling on NYE day when you are just so so excited!
4. I love that I have a second chance at the resolution I not do so well with last year!
5. I love writing one number higher on dates than last year!!




1 comment:

TG said...

Congratulations!!!!