Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tag-Embarrassing Songs

I've been tagged by the the Wonderful Tres Poshe Preppy!

The rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 3 random people at the end of your post.

I kind of have a lot! This was easy, all I had to do was go to the 80's playlist on my ipod!!

1. Toxic by Britney Spears. Very Very Embarrassing, I can't believe I am admitting it!

2. Pon De Replay by Rhianna. not that embarrassing!

3. Tainted Love by Soft Sell. Total 1 hit wonder!!

4. Promised You a Miracle by Simple Minds. Its Catchy!

5. Can't Decide!

Pearls Are A Girl's Best Friend


WHO ROCKED IT BETTER

Haute & Bothered

2 comments:

the assistant said...

I totally agree with the whole one hit wonder thing

The Redheaded Bandit said...

yes, i kinda secretly like the tune of toxic, but not in a way that i would ever EVER EVER buy it. fabulous blog :)